The Blogging Business
Posted by rexdixon on December 30, 2006
Entrepreneur magazine has now started selling the book “Start Your Own Blogging Business” – Books like these always crack me up. I guess if you have never tried blogging at all, it would be a good place to start.
Now here are some of Rex Dixon’s blogging tips:
1. Be prepared to spend long hours in front of your computer and laptop.
2. Be prepared for criticism from all corners of the world.
3. If you write something you think was fantastic, and hardly anyone reads it, you better be prepared for the letdown.
4. If you see something that works, try it with your own spin.
5. Don’t give up! According to Technorati there are over 55 million blogs.
UPDATE – January 1, 2007 – http://rexduffdixon.com – Technically Speaking
New Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/rexduffdixon